Portfolio Analyst - £200 - £220 Per Day - West Midlands - 3 Month Contract - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large company to source a Portfolio Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month contract starting immediately.
To be considered, you will need to have experience of Portfolio, Business and Delivery Support across multi workstreams on a global scale. You will also need to have experience of identifying and managing resource management end to end.
- Implement governance processes to create portfolio management
- Define standard artefacts to implement across the portfolio
- Implement and report appropriate financial control across the portfolio
- Identify opportunities to leverage across the portfolio
- Produce overall delivery maps and resource plans
- Implement appropriate reporting
- Support and plan appropriate stakeholder management across the portfolio and supporting functions
- Monitor delivery control across each programme
- Plan emerging recruitment for planned projects
- Define and manage resource management end to end
- Monitor risks and issues for programme delivery across the portfolio
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KEYWORDS: PORTFOLIO SUPPORT / PORTFOLIO ANALYST / BUSINESS UPPORT / DELIVERY SUPPORT / WORKSTREAM / RECRUITMENT / RECRUITING / RESOURCE / MANAGEMENT / REPORTING / GOVERNANCE / PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT / PLANNING / PROGRAMME DELIVERY / MIDLANDS / UK /