Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking a Portfolio Lead to join their growing business. Our client is looking for an experienced Portfolio Lead with experience working in a global organisation. The right candidate requires previous exposure to leading large scale projects and teams within complex global environments. They will lead multimillion € projects and enhance the organisation's global governance whilst liaising closely with senior stakeholders and global delivery teams across the business.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience holding a leading Portfolio Lead position within a global organisation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing a Portfolio Management function, governance and processes in a global environment.
- Previous experience being involved in large multimillion £ projects & programme transformations
- Previous experience having managed complex teams across multiple country locations
- Previous experience with a global FMCG would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to demonstrate leadership quality.
- Excellent line management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Amsterdam.