Portfolio Manager/Business Engagement Manager
Montash is currently retained by a Leading Organisation seeking a Porfolio Manager to join their growing business. Our client is looking for an experienced portfolio manager/business engagement manager with experience working in a leading retail organisation. The right candidate requires previous exposure to leading large scale projects and teams within complex global environments. They will lead multimillion £ projects and enhance the organisation's global governance while liaising closely with senior stakeholders and global delivery teams across the business.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience holding a leading Portfolio Managment position within a retail organisation
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing a Portfolio Managment function, governance and processes in a global environment.
- Previous experience being involved in large multimillion £ projects & programme transformations
- Previous experience with a retail organisation would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to demonstrate leadership quality.
- Excellent line management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in Southampton.