Pre-Sales Cloud Architect (£75,000-£90,000 + bonus & benefits)
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the UK & Europe and as such they are seeking a Cloud Solution Architect with extensive experience in Pre-Sales to join their team.
As a Cloud Architect, your main responsibility will be to work closely Sales teams to develop end to end to end service proposals and offerings to potential clients
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a services / consulting organization, and had success leading technical value discussions with senior customer executives that drive key decisions and implementation.
The candidate would be required to work within an engagement team, and would be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
The successful candidate will have experience in hosting infrastructure (including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud) as-well as experience in Platform and Cloud based application Managed services such as Oracle, Microsoft and SAP.
- Collaborating with customers for building new Cloud Solutions
- Selecting most appropriate Cloud Application Architecture and development / migration approaches as per the customer requirements
- Executing limited POCs/Pilots as necessary for showcasing their capabilities
- Driving the quality of the on boarding plan with partners
- Reporting to customer as business objectives / value conditions are met
- Ensuring execution plan success
- Build and Own Technical Architectures of Applications for one or more target clouds (viz. Azure/AWS/Pivotal CF/Red Hat OpenShift etc.)
- Lead compliance assessments and application portfolio assessment with the customer on designed architecture for one or more of our target clouds
- Review of the overall solution with solution inputs from multiple competency teams
- Define architecture considerations for non-functional requirements including Scalability, Availability, Security and Performance
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into reusable technical solutions
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices / insights with engineering and the architect community
Preferred Technical Experience
- Extensive Application development/migration experience on at least one or more Cloud platforms such as Oracle Cloud, SAP Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Cloud Foundry, Red Hat OpenShift etc.
- Mandatory domain expertise in Cloud Application Architecture and Development, Cloud Application Assessment, Cloud Application Migration, Cloud Application Performance Tuning & Optimization
- Experience with scripting and automation in the Cloud using Industry standard tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack etc.
- Knowledge of relevant ADM/CMMI, ITIL, internal audit, and risk-management standards
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA