Principal Business Analyst - £500 - £600 Per Day - South West - 6 Month Contract - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large company to source x2 Principal Business Analysts to join them on initial 6 month contracts starting immediately.
The Principal Business Analysts will need to lead the practice and be responsible for senior stakeholder relationships and the quality of all business analysis deliverables on significant portfolios.
- Proven leadership, line management and organisational skills, ideally within Financial Services and change delivery environment.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) analysis with proven track-record of leading analysis on large scale and complex change programmes and business portfolios, for example £15M+ budgets, with a team of 30 BAs and a direct reporting line.
- Extensive experience and ability of influencing senior business and IT stakeholders all the way up to directors and executives.
- Experience of working with third party vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and must understand the importance of good, clear communication and collaboration.
Please contact me on email@example.com for more information.
KEYWORDS: PRINCIPAL BUSINESS ANALYST / SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST / PORTFOLIO / FINANCIAL SERVICES / SME / TEAM MANAGEMENT / DIRECTOR LEVEL / EXECUTIVE LEVEL / SENIOR STAKEHOLDERS / SOUTH WEST / UK /