Montash have been exclusively briefed on a critical position for one of our Key customers in the Berlin area. Our client are a major player in their respective industry, and are seeking a hghly experienced consultant in the field of Incident Response and Secuirty Engineering to assist with the continued security of a global platform which is responsible for numerous advanced technologies intiatives globally.
The ideal Consultant would have;
- 10 + years in a related Security focussed position
- Expertise in the field of Threat and Vulnerability analysis
- Ability to explain various solutions to different highly technical secuirty incidents
- Clear understanding of diufferences between workplace/server incidents.
- Prior experience at an enterprise level
- Experience within Cloud/Big Data Secuirty topics would be highly advantageous
- ability to understand and provide solutions for potential Malware threats across multiple different business units
- Experience in working within a Global team
- Understanding of digital forensics activities
- Understanding security principles, best practice architectures, tools and processes
- Ability to communicate security objectives both in spoken and written word to a variety of audiences; from non-technical business executives, through to Ph.D. educated security experts
This is a key hire for a Global business through to the end of 2018 with a very high possibility to extend for a further year afterwards. the client are flexible on some home working after an initial period on-site and can be available to speak at any point this week.
If you are interested in speaking futher regarding this, please apply for immediate consideration.