Principal Software Developer
€75,000 - €90,000
Are you looking for a new position that will allow you the innovative freedom to create exciting new concepts and the next generation of products? I have an exciting opportunity with a company in the heart of Berlin that can give you exactly that.
My client prides itself on offering its employees every opportunity it can to achieve the very best they can. Full training is freely offered to develop your skills with new technology and tools and any area you feel could be enhanced. When it comes to progressing, you will be allowed to follow your passion and aspirations whether that be people management or specialist tech.
What will your role include:
- You will own your software and drive its delivery together with your team
- You love team collaboration and feel comfortable working together with your peers (e.g. pair programming, cross team)
- You must be enthusiastic and proactive in exploring ideas for new products and solutions
- A passion and drive for technology is essential
- You set high delivery standards for yourself and your team and must be goal orientated
- Create a collaborative environment covering processes, workflows, responsibilities and team dynamics, which enables rapid development with a focus on delivering stable and resilient products & services.
Desired previous experience:
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with Java and/or Scala, Go, Kotlin
- Proven work experience writing Microservices
- Familiar with Docker and/or Kubernetes and with continuous delivery practices
- TDD, BDD, DDD
- Experience with infrastructure projects such as maintenance and migration to cloud based platforms (in this case AWS) and full continuous integration and delivery pipelines