Principal Solution Architect / Data / Enterprise Data Model / SAP / WebSphere / Midlands /
Montash have been engaged by an industry leading Organisation who are seeking a 'Principal Solution Architect - Data' to join their growing Architecture practice. The right candidate would be working on numerous projects in the Data space as well as working closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, there is a very clear development plan and the successful candidate can rapidly progress within the organisation.
- Extensive Data exposure and experience ideally in a retail/ FMCG environment
- ERP/ SAP
- Data Integration & Business process management
- Enterprise Data Modelling
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Designing and shaping of Solutions within the Data Domain
- Working with Enterprise Architects to develop and design Appropriate Solutions in line with wider Architecture framework and governance.
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure the design being applied meets agreed policies, principles and standards.
- Engage with challenging stakeholders across the business and IT.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a talk around the market in general do not hesitate to contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, firstname.lastname@example.org