Principal Enterprise Architect / IS strategy / change / team management / Leadership
Montash are working with an Industry leading provider who are seeking a Principal Enterprise Architect to join their function, this role would primarily be to maintain and evolve there IT strategy and would be working collaboratively with the rest of the Architecture function.
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture work stream
- Maintaining governance across Business, Information application and technology architectures
- Working as a design authority
- Engaging and influencing senior stakeholders up to CxO level
- Keep up with market trends with regard to emerging technology
- Large amount of Enterprise Architecture experience in a large businesses in multiple different domains
- Exposure and experience working with Senior stakeholders across the business and IT
- Experience and exposure delivering the full change lifecycle
- Experience of leadership of Architects
- Experience of Integration concepts
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a chat about the market in general don't hesitate to contact Colman Lincoln on email@example.com, 020 70140 230.