Principle Solution Architect / Manufacturing / Design / Team leadership / SAP / Middleware and eCommerce
Montash have been retained by an industry leading provider who are seeking a principle Solutions Architect to join their growing function. This company is going through a large transformation and are growing their Architecture function considerably this is an exciting time to be joining. The main purpose of the Principle Solution Architect is to bridge the gap between the Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects.
- Providing oversight on multiple application designs across multiple technologies
- Ensure that all solutions designed are in line with the wider Enterprise Architecture Roadmap
- Ensuring Solution Integrity and that it is fit for purpose and meets the minimum Enterprise Architecture requirements
- No direct reports however this person will be responsible for mentoring and leading a team
Experience and exposure;
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels and comfortable in a global role.
- Solid project management skills including experience of all stages of the Solution lifecycle including definition of requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you or for a conversation about the market in general contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, firstname.lastname@example.org