Location: Anywhere in the South East - NOT just London!
Salary: £45-80K + Bens + excellent pensions etc.
Skills: Chartered Accountant, Consultancy, Lean 6 Sigma, Prince2, Governance, Risk, Controls, SOX
Our consultancy client have a huge wide variety of clients across industries from large listed companies and global businesses to private and private equity backed high growth companies. They are looking for a candidate that has significant financial process and controls improvement experience to fit into an ever expanding part of their team. Ideally you will come from one of the BIG 4 but MUST be able to build relationships, advise and consult, also you will have 5-8 years commercial expertise for this position
- Experience in facilitating the capture of both current and future state business processes, risks and controls, including process mapping and risks and controls matrices (RACMs)
- Experience assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and controls
- Experience and understanding of SOX compliance.
- Experience of acting as a business advisor or consultant in identifying and recommending process and controls optimisation opportunities.
- Ability to engage effectively with senior stakeholders (e.g. CFOs).
- Ability to manage projects on time and to budget.
- Chartered Accountancy qualification.
They are looking for a candidate who has a willingness and flexibility to work across the region and nationally.
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant
- Strong subject matter experience in financial process and controls.
- Experience in a business advisory capacity (e.g. professional services, consultancy or transformational change/project roles in industry)
- Experience of working in teams and supervision/coaching of junior members of staff including developing teams
- Experience managing senior stakeholders, and good report writing skills
- Experience of risk-based control identification and assessment methodologies
- Commercial acumen with strong analytical, logic and problem solving skills
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and desire for continuous improvement
- Strong project management and organisational abilities
- Facilitation skills (e.g. client workshops)
- Presentation and oral communication skills
- Leading and growing teams
- Lean six sigma
- Prince 2
- Leading proposals/pitches to prospective clients
Location: This position can be based in Reading, Gatwick, Southampton, Uxbridge or St Albans