Montash is currently retained by a large UK utility company who require a Process Governance Analyst to join their team. The Process Governance Analyst is to own the definition, governance and improvement of the company's retail processes and policies.
- Ownership and continuous of a governance model for business processes; This includes process modelling, process review and process performance modelling
- Single point of contact for a multiple number of processes
- Stakeholder management and engagement across all areas of retail and some of wholesale
- Responsible for a small team and ensuring that the multiple continuous improvement projects that they deliver are completed with an agreed methodology and are completed to time, cost and quality with sustainable benefits that are tracked and realised
- A track record in providing governance and control within a complex organisation
- Experience in engaging with the PMO function is essential
- Experience in or strong knowledge of implementation analysis
- Experience in working in utilities, telecoms or a large retail sector would be desirable
- Ideally you will be qualified in Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Prince 2 and business process architecture, or Aris. You may be someone who is a greenbelt but going for their black belt
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that provides an essential service to millions of customers and to help them on their journey to deliver new IT services in partnership with their business. They want someone who prides in their self in being able to make a real difference to deliver excellent customer service.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please contact Ellie White on 02070140232 or email Elliew@montash.com