Process Manager required. A Process Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients in the West Midlands. The Process Manager will be required to provide oversight and intellectual ownership and rigour of all "To Be" processes adapted to support NCOS.
The Process Manager will map the entire process landscape and how it integrates with existing processes and future processes. The Process Manager will take ownership of all customer/retailer touchpoints, ensuring they are as operationally efficient as possible.
Further to this, the Process Manager will be responsible for SLA definition and the identification of training requirements.
The Process Manager will have the following:
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment
- An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- A effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members
- An individual who enables speed in decision making through establishing alignment, clarity, appropriate resources and sense of urgency whilst bringing others along
If you are a good fit for this role then please apply ASAP.