Procurement Engineering Coordinator Europe
Remote based work available.
The Procurement Engineering Coordinator works under the direction of the Head of Procurement Engineering and Project Management Office in order to deliver operational excellence initiatives, in various areas pertaining to the Procurement function and its operations, in order to maximize its performances and efficiency. Such as but not limited to processes optimization, resources development and supporting the implementation of various corporate Procurement strategic initiatives. The Procurement Engineering Coordinator will work to facilitate global and regional procurement goal alignments while managing cross functional projects with the teams based in the region.
The nature of this role is that it requires a balance between on-going (business as usual) activities alongside the performance of activities associated to Change Management/Projects. In addition, the Business as usual key accountabilities listed below combine those of two roles and hence the job holder will be responsible for an allocated proportion of these.
Business as usual
Process Excellence - Methodology
Talent Development /Procurement Academy
Risk/ CSR /Compliance
- Knowledge of the best in class procurement, business techniques and processes.
- Operational execution follow up and management.
- Strong ability to influence all levels of management and other functional areas (business, finance, legal…).
- Capability to work in a regional organization with multiple clients, dealing as well with corporate/global.
- Very good communication, team work, organizational skills and ability to work with multiple deadlines.
- Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation and change management experience.
- Good computer skills and system knowledge including e-technologies for sourcing & procurement.
- Result oriented and willingness to take initiatives to challenge the status quo and optimize.
- Strong analytical skills to drive a wide range of analysis, both independently and within teams.
- Intellectual capacity to drive solutions within the constraints of complex business environment and processes.
- Ability to navigate through cross-team dynamics and drive influences and impacts.
Good capability to learn and adapt to a rapidly changing industry environment and practices.