Role: Product Architect
Salary: £60-70K + bens
Joining the IT Architecture team as a Product Architect, your role will be to provide technology vision and leadership for critical systems used by many markets. Fundamental to your success will be interpreting requirements from multiple customers and evaluating market trends to deliver best in class, differentiating products to support the companies evolving business.
The client are building a single customer facing team across their business that will deliver a consistent, contemporary service to every single customer. Joining them will not only provide opportunities for you to grow your management career, but the benefits of being part of an exciting multi-cultural united team.
As a Product Architect, your role will be to create and maintain a technical product specification addressing and managing requirements from multiple stakeholders. Your role will define the Solution Architecture of the Product. Your role will include the ownership and maintenance of a high-level description of a functional solution, its intended use, and the set of capabilities and features it provides that fulfill cross market current and future needs.
- Systems development life-cycle and typical problems associated with the implementation of information systems, from initial concept through development and implementation to operation and support.
- Managing a diverse set of stakeholders, capturing business requirements, performing needs and benefits analysis, translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Managing and communicating a long term product roadmap, articulating features and their value whilst ensuring the product remains true to its core purpose.
- Designing and building high performance analytical and forecasting systems.
- Architecting solutions using the any of the following technologies.
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) architectures and technologies
- Spring Java Framework
- Enterprise data warehouses
- Data warehousing data models (Snowflake, Star).
- Oracle Enterprise Edition RDBMS.
- Oracle Exadata database appliance
- JBOSS WildFly Java application server, Message Queue (A-MQ)
- Reporting and analytical data visualisation technologies
- Message orientated architectures and/or event driven architectures
- Ensuring that documentation is created and maintained to a level enabling customers to
- Balancing competing priorities for new features, minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF.
- Experience with delivering solutions for travel, hospitality retail or corporate services platforms.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.
If you posess excellent communication skills both written and verbal apply NOW!!!