Product Manager required. A Product Manager is required by an awarding winning organisation based in Central Amsterdam. As Product Manager you will play a key role in delivering numerous B2B and B2C based e-commerce solutions, ensuring the successful implementation of a host of customer-facing web projects and online initiatives.
As a Product Manager you will have an extensive background in product management within the marketing and e-commerce space, and ideally have exposure to working with SAP Hybris or other similar e-commerce software solutions.
In addition, the Product Manager will have a deep appreciation of how to drive and customer loyalty and conversion, helping to deliver new functionality within the release cycle including all new site features, usability improvements, and bug-fixes.
It is also highly desirable that you have solid understanding of project management experience, and exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies.
To summarise, the Product Manager will have the following:
- Extensive experience working as a Product Manager within the e-commerce space
- Considerable experience delivering online e-commerce solutions and customer-facing web projects
- Good understanding of SAP Hybris or similar e-commerce software
- Strong expertise in both B2B and B2C
- Deep knowledge of customer loyalty and conversation methods
- Significant ability in delivering new site functions, usability improvements, and bug-fixes across the release cycle
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum
- First-rate communication and stakeholder engagement skills
The role will be initially for 6 months on a contract basis but extension will be possible.
If you are available and fit the profile outlined above, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.