Product Manager - IoT Connectivity - €950 - €1000 Euros Per Day - 6 Months Contract - Germany
Montash are engaged with an organisation who want to secure a highly experienced Product Manager with experience and knowledge of IoT Connectivity projects on a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the IoT Connectivity Head of Product, the successful Product Manager will grow market through the development of new products and increase the profitability of existing products. Working with all channels, the Product Manager will support the development and delivery of Connectivity Products from planning and through the full product lifecycle.
- Define vision and goals for specific products.
- Define business model and validation including revenue sources and cost factors.
- Manage product lifecycle stages and product performance.
- Collaborate with other departments to define strategy and plans, and support plan for the products.
- Measure and improve usability, accessibility and product performance to increase user satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years' Product Management experience and understanding.
- A working knowledge of IoT (Internet of Things) and/or Connectivity technology.
- Process definition and improvement and exposure to product development procedures.
- A depth of knowledge in technology to enable you to hold discussions with technologies and an ability to understand the complexity of requirements.
- Effective in sharing knowledge and communicating with colleagues and customers.
- Fluent English, Fluent German is desirable although a plus.
Please contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 207 014 0231.
KEYWORDS: PRODUCT MANAGER / PRODUCT MANAGEMENT / INTERNET OF THINGS / IOT / CONNECTIVITY / PRODUCT / GERMANY / EUROPE /