Product Manager - VoD required. A Product Manager - VoD is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a media company based in West London on an initial six month contract.
The Product Manager - VoD will have the following skills/experience:
* Proven experience in product development & technology
* Track record of developing market leading products, in the 'on demand video space'
* Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development
* An eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development
* Customer focussed with a real passion for creating best in class customer experiences and the ability to put the customer at the heart of the product
* Experience of using analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
* Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-digitally savvy audiences.
* Experience of stakeholder management.
* Able to demonstrate experience of some or all of the following domain areas:
o Customer-facing tools and services, including account management, FAQs, and self-help customer care systems.
o Billing and payment services.
o Single-sign on and Identity Management tools.
o Use of email and notifications for direct customer communications.
o UX feedback loop and user testing
o Analysing user trends
o New platform launches
The Product Manager - VoD will:
* Lead a digital product team to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture.
* Manage product and customer experience roadmap whilst getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
* Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
* Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
* Prioritise and effectively manage development time to maximize return on investment.
* Ensure complex business needs are documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
* Continually assess trends, competitive landscape and customer behaviour to inform your backlog and the overall direction of mobile.
* Provide strong team leadership.
* Work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilising standardised product development processes.
* Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
* Interface with international stakeholders and be able to travel, sometimes at short notice
If you are a good fit and have the appropriate VoD experience as a Product Manager please apply immediately.