||München (81249), Bayern
||€70000 - €88000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
||2 months ago
Product Owner - Iconic Brand - €70,000 - €88,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Our Corporate Account function has secured a large project for an Iconic Brand. This will be a Global Digital Transformation which will be run from Munich.
This enterprise is investing heavily in their Digital Presence and as such this will give you the opportunity to work on a Greenfield Digital Transformation that will be pioneering in their industry.
By joining my client, you will not only be part of an international team that empowers their employees, but also be part a futuristic programme. To qualify for this role you must speak Fluent German (or at least B:2 Level).
About the role:
- Consolidate requests, designs, and technical research to create well-defined, well-documented and prioritized requirements and user stories
- Collaborate with internal team and clients to prioritize the roadmap and champions the features which will provide the most internal and external value
- Manage a portfolio of clients in different lifecycles of product delivery
- Stay well-informed about our clients' business initiatives to conceptualize features that achieve their objectives
- Track project budgets, deadlines and general progress towards project completion
- Translate and communicate project requirements to your team
- Monitor threats, risks and opportunities that might affect the success of projects and hold accountability for the overall solution
- Maintain an open and honest line of communication with clients on project status
- Participate in testing for quality assurance and user acceptance
- Provide digital strategy and product ownership leadership to the Adage team and your clients,
We want someone who:
- Has client-facing experience at a digital marketing or web and software development organization
- Has agile scrum delivery experience in a full-time product owner role
- Can effectively communicate vision to different kinds of stakeholders and team members
- Enjoys working with developers and designers to understand technology requirements
- Is willing to challenge certain feature sets or ideas in a positive and collaborative manner
- Has a track record of successful delivery of large-scale software development projects to production.