Role: Product Owner
Salary: £40-55K + Bens
You will lead the commercial exploitation of the companies Webservice capability across their global markets; leading the execution of the vision within their global business, owning the business implementation of deployed solutions, building commercial operational management capability and to have global accountability to ensure deployments are meeting KPI's and defined business benefits. Feeding and prioritising the business demand into the API Product owner and development team
- With iSolutions leadership, develop vision and plan for the strategic roadmap for API's
- Be accountable for the rolled up global business KPI's and benefits being achieved
- Challenge business users on requirements and drive the product vision roadmap
- Supporting the Innovation Solutions team in driving the development priorities and investment needs
- Support business leaders in business value assessment of deliverable to optimize prioritization
- Report vision and progress to business stakeholders and internal leadership team
- Work with the Product owner and technology teams responsible for the technical framework and management tools to ensure delivery on the priorities are on track and in sync with product vision
- Define the key performance indicators for the product, and constantly monitor performance to ensure they are improving the experience for their stakeholders
- Communicate effectively across the business - helping internal client success and management teams to understand what they are doing and why.
- Support and deepen the knowledge of web service capability from a technical and commercial value perspective, being the 'expert' knowledge source for the commercial value, implementation and capability of their web-Service offer
- Using information relating to customers, market conditions and business risks to priorities and deliver improvements to our Webservices
Scope of the role
Overall responsibility for the commercial performance, use cases and backlog of their Webservice capability. This will entail determining the vision and roadmap for these services and driving all aspects of the service, including proposition, performance management and customer experience. In the process, you'll be engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and working with talented technical teams.
Putting the customer (External and internal) at the heart of their digital Webservice plans, and actively engaging them in gaining their requirements of their services, through tests, customer feedback, and analytics
- Work experience as a Digital Product Owner, preferably within the Webservice / API capability area.
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and agile teams in fast paced environments
- Ability to develop a product vision, end to end user experience and value proposition using this knowledge to define a clear roadmap
- Ability to define product backlog using standard categories (epics, user stories, etc.)
- Accountable to work with internal clients, technical and design team to develop a business value driven delivery roadmap (via backlog) and deliver against it
- Self-starter, with confidence and decisiveness to progress virtual teams along defined roadmap
- Experience in digital delivery and operations
- A proven track record of operating and managing key stakeholder expectations.
If you possess excellent communication skills and the above apply NOW!!