Product Owner required. Montash requires a product owner on an initial three month contract to work with one of their key clients, who are based in the West Midlands.
The Product Owner will come from a business analysis background and ideally have e-commerce experience. The Product Owner will have agile delivery experience, be familiar with process mapping and backlog refining.
The Product Owner will have software delivery experience, know Jira and be comfortable managing senior stakeholders. The Product Owner will have a minimum of eight years' experience in total, have agency management experience, and, within that, have worked client side in digital delivery for four years.
Ideally the Product Owner will be ISEB accredited and have undergone training. To summarise, the Product Owner will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum eight years experience
- BA background
- e-commerce background
- Agile delivery experience
- Software delivery experience
- Process mapping experience
- Know Jira
- Experience of doing backlog refining/ grooming
- Agency management experience
- Worked client side in digital delivery for four years
- Ideally have ISEB qualification
If you are a good fit for this then please apply ASAP.