My client a global E-commerce company are currently looking for a Product Manager to join their established team.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud-based solutions to leapfrog my client's capabilities.
You will be fundamental in the ongoing development of the platform, including owning the relationship and managing requirements of the market/s already live on the platform and/or supporting the migration of markets onto the platform. You will also work very closely with our Digital Transformation teams to ensure they fully understand and so are able to efficiently deliver the required platform enhancements during our Sprint cycles.
The role holder will have significant previous experience as a Product Owner in a Digital Marketing (preferably CRM) environment and so will understand and have practised agile principles but must also know what makes a great online customer experience.
As Product Owner the role holder will support in the development of marketing programmes and will play a key role supporting markets post deployment of the Group Marketing Platform, taking responsibility for the platforms roadmap, ensuring our markets make full use of out of the box capability and planned delivery timescales.
- Work with our Digital Transformation teams to ensure that new functional requirements for enhancements to the platform are fully understood by them, enabling them to deliver platform enhancements efficiently and on-time.
- Play a key roll in the Scrum team during the Sprint cycle, focussing on efficiency and standardisation
- Champion the use of 'off the shelf' platform capability across the markets
- Develop and implement a common set of marketing programs to drive engagement, conversion and customer retention, balancing both commercial priorities and customer preferences. Ensure content & offers for each customer are aligned to the overall customer & personalisation strategy
- Define business requirements for new marketing programs and work with both the source markets (local implementation) and the Digital Transformation team (common implementation) to implement programs and ensure User Acceptance Testing is conducted prior to go live.
- Work with the Analytics team to develop overall targeting strategy and rules of engagement, to ensure right message, right time, right channel and right customer aligned to business value optimisation
- Understand the different business models in each source market to provide context for the programs and implementation plans.
- Support a rigorous and robust testing strategy across markets to ensure a constant pursuit of performance optimisation. Balance sophistication to drive performance with simplicity to drive operational efficiency
- Ensure that customer marketing initiatives are measurable and clearly link to the strategic goals of online growth, growth of add-on sales (ancillaries) and customer retention
- Be part of a community of 'Customer marketing experts' across source markets to develop a culture of continuous improvement and best practice sharing. Develop and lead cross-market group to enable this
- Responsibility for managing and developing the relationship with relevant external partners.
- Manage relevant budget and ensure all expenditure is made within budget and with appropriate approval.
- Proven record in in developing and managing a digital product roadmap and product lifecycle management
- Strong ideation skills (e.g. design thinking)
- Good technical understanding, able to produce production level user stories with an eye for detail
- Background in Business Analysis would be ideal
- Exceptional customer focus, including internal customers
- Good communication and networking skills. Able to work effectively guiding, advising, influencing whilst also managing the expectations of stakeholders and leaders at all levels of business
- Experience of working in a complex, multi geography, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working using agile methodologies in product development
- Strong understanding of relevant digital technologies, with the ability to harness their potential to drive customer and business value
- Able to maintain strong customer focus while balancing business requirements and goals
- Able to analyse and communicate technical concepts to create practical solutions and influence decisions
- Strong personal impact and the ability to inspire confidence and positive action
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Work will require travel - including some overseas travel
If you are interested in the above please apply now.