Montash have been engaged by a Leading Retail Company to source a Product Owner to work on a customer facing project on the client's website. There are other interacting systems within this project therefore a large part of this role involves not only product owning design of the solution, but also consideration to it each integrating system. There is also going to be an element of BAU in this role.
You'll work with the Senior Product Manager and other stakeholders to help define the overall strategy and goals for your Product. You'll then collaborate with your team of designers, developers, analysts and testers to deliver against those goals.
You will work closely with the Scrum Master to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the scrum team and use ideation and prioritisation techniques to create and maintain a backlog.
You will also work with analytics to determine the impact of any changes and track performance.
Skills (in order of priority):
- Accomplished Product Owner on several projects
- Ecommerce/large retail high volume transaction sites experience
- Experience with commercial web sites generally
- Experienced in managing inter dependencies / working collaboratively / awareness and appreciation of interacting considerations
- Strong communications skills