Product Test Engineer required. A Product Test Engineer with extensive Micro Electronical Mechanical (MEMS) or Semiconductor testing experience required by industry leading organisation near Eindhoven, North Brabant.
As Product Test Engineer, it is essential that you have proven track record in defining and reviewing test plans and strategies and have a keen ability in stakeholder engagement and management.
The Product Test Engineer will be playing a leading role in the management, execution and testing of enhancements to the companies testing strategies and plans. This includes task such as
To summarise the Product Test Engineer will have skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Strong experience reviewing test plans and implementing test strategies
- Considerable experience working in Micro Electronical Mechanical (MEMS) or Semiconductor environment
- Ability to develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts)
- Optimise the test chain with a strong link to the manufacturing process development procedure
- Background in the analysis of test results for both system integration and verification
- Contribute to design verification process improvements.
- Knowledge of extracting test conditions from a variety of documents
- Experience of liaising with analysts, developers and users and various stakeholders
It is also highly desirable that you are a strong communicator and that you can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Product Test Engineer with a back ground in Electronics and mechatronics are highly sought.
If you have the relevant skill-set and this role is of interest to you, send your most recent CV to email@example.com