Production Engineer - Investment Banking required. A Production Engineer - Investment Banking is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a global bank based in London on a six month contract.
The Production Engineer - Investment Banking will be part of a multi-disciplined, providing support to the production elements of the e-Commerce applications and will also be involve in project delivery.
The Production Engineer - Investment Banking will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role, majority of which should have been gained within an eCommerce area. The Production Engineer - Investment Banking
The Production Engineer - Investment Banking must be experienced in providing multi-disciplined technical support as part of a team, and have practical knowledge of performance and capacity management from an application, database and network perspective. Experience in Middleware web team would be valuable.
The Production Engineer - Investment Banking will have experience across the following:
- System administration - Good experience on Windows and Linux/Unix systems : IIS, .NET, WCF, WebSphere Application Server, Apache, Tomcat, Java EE
- Networks - good understanding of network principles and practical knowledge of load balancing technologies, as F5 Big-IP is essential
- Monitoring - Good and practical experience of some of the following preferable: Geneos, Introscope, Dynatrace, Witbe
- Scripting (Python, Shell, SQL....) and development skills for administration, monitoring and support tools.
- Test tools - practical experience of Jmeter is desirable
- Knowledge on the following technology would make a difference : Ansible, Springboot, Docker, Kafka
- ITIL exposure
If you are a good fit for this then please apply immediately.