Montash have been engaged by a Global Manufacturing & Engineering Organisation to source and secure a Profitability Analyst to establish methods to analyse project profitability of major projects.
The Profitability Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
* Full Chain Data collection
* Analyse dependences of data, including customer, segment, product, etc.
* Identify critical success factors for a project to assist and inform business making
* Build processes and models to run pre-post analysis in the future
- Master's degree in a relevant field, e.g. business, mathematics or engineering
- Excellent MS Office Excel and SAP skills, CPM and QlikView experience is also needed
- Strong Data Skills - Data Modelling, Data Analysis etc.
- General knowledge of accounting and financial management principles
This is an urgent requirement for a Profitability Analyst to establish methods to analyse project profitability of major projects. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation and the appropriate consultant will reach out to you.