Program Manager required. Program Manager required for 12 month contract with Montash's market leading client based in Den Haag, Netherlands. As Program Manager you will have extensive experience within Infrastructure Services and posses a proven track record in delivering systems engineering projects within cutting-edge cities, highway, tunnels, and water infrastructure initiatives.
Within the position, the Program Manager will be responsible for managing multiple work streams within multiple ongoing projects, as well as playing a key role in client and vendor relationship management, and numerous ongoing bids and tenders.
As the Program Manager will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of external 3rd party vendors, key stakeholder relationships, and various Project Managers, unrivalled communication skills are essential.
It is highly desirable that the Program Manager will be a seasoned PMI or PMA practitioner with a deep understanding of systems engineering, M & E, TTI, Dutch contract standards, automation and Systems Oriented Management (SOM).
To summarise, the Program Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record working as a Program Manager in Infrastructure Services
- Experience working in systems engineering or industrial automation
- PMI / PMA practitioner
- Understanding of Systems Oriented Management (SOM)
- Knowledge of Dutch Contracting Standards and TTI
- Considerable experience installing programme governance guidelines and best practices
- Defining deliverables, resource requirements and project plans
- Management of project budgets and ensure the project is delivered within budget and on time
If you feel you fit the profile detailed above please send me your most recent CV, and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.