Programme & Portfolio Manager - 750CHF - 800CHF - 9 Month Contract - Bern, Switzerland - May 2017 - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large pharmaceutical organisation based in Bern, Switzerland to secure a highly experienced Programme & Portfolio Manager on an initial 9 month contract with the scope to be extended or potentially transition into a permanent prospect.
The focus of this organisation is to use innovation and specialist knowledge to develop high quality solutions that make a positive difference for consumers, therefore the successful candidate needs to be passionate and help drive this aim forward.
The purpose of this position is to ensure there is appropriate IT governance in place in order to manage all IT investment. This will ensure there are processes set up to evaluate and assess proposed investments and therefore, determine which to deliver during each year.
- 10+ years' experience of delivering a portfolio of complex global IT programmes with budgets of £3M+.
- Experience in developing IT strategies and roadmaps that demonstrate how projects align to overall business strategy.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in a range of project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile.
- At least one professional certification such as ITIL, Prince2, PMI PgMP, PMP.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, however not essential.
- Outstanding organisational skills to enable an ability to manage complex programmes in a structured way.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident approach.
- Exceptional senior stakeholder engagement skills to effectively engage with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree required with a preference in a related field (management, information technology etc).
- Master's degree is not required.
The client is looking for someone to be based local to Bern and you will be required onsite for 5 days per week so please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Please contact me for more information on email@example.com
KEYWORDS: PROGRAMME MANAGER / PORTFOLIO MANAGER / PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT / IT / PHARMA / GLOBAL / SWITZERLAND /