Montash is exclusively seeking a Programme Manager to join a leading international Fast Moving Consumer Goods Organisation. The Programme Manager will be responsible for managing multiple IT Portfolio Managers and the delivery of complex IT projects simultaneously. The right candidate will have experience in either a FMCG or Retail.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery projects within budget & time whilst prioritising and managing all new incoming projects. Responsibilities will include delivery assurance, project governance, RAG, weekly reviews, quality assessments, audit requirements, and overseeing finance reporting.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set:
- Strong Project/ Portfolio management experience.
- Experience Managing Project Managers and the Project Managment Office.
- Extensive Business Engagement
- Experience managing software/application developmet projects.
- Relevant professional qualifications in APMG, Prince 2, PMI or MSP ect.
- End to End Project lifecycle experience.
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- Experience managing budgets of £50k- £2m.
- Oversee project portfolios delivering in excess of 50-100 projects at one time.
- Senior Stakeholder Management and strong communication skills are essential.
- Experience with delivery and governance.
- Progresses from a typical background of Programme Delivery Manager or Senior IT Manager or Delivery Manager etc.
- Experienced of engaging and utilising Service Integrators and outsourcers is essential
The organisation is looking for an extremely high quality Programme Manager. This role is a new position within the organisation and the post holder will have the opportunity to shape and develop the role from the outset. As a result, the right individual can expect career progression, aswell as an impressive base salary, bonus and benefits package. The role will be based in Hertfordshire.