Montash have been engaged by a world renowned wholesale company who are undergoing a massive business transformation to stay ahead in the fast-paced digital world. The overall aim of the project is to initiate an online market presence and eventually create a sole operating e-commerce site.
Initial contract length: 6 months
Scope of work: 18 months
- Looking after a team of 18
- Working progressively on new technologies replacing current legacy content
- Must know agile inside out
- You must have 3+ years of Programme Management experience
- Supply chain/ Wholesale background
- Proactive in your approach
- Track record of successful delivery in big transformation pieces
- Define and continuously improve the programme management framework, process and tolls
- Define, agree, set-up and lead programme teams throughout the lifecycle of programmes, work-streams and projects to ensure the business objectives are achieved
- Hands-on experience driving projects forward
If this sounds like something that would interest you, drop me a line on email@example.com.