Role: Programme manager / Senior Project Manager
Location: West London
Salary: £55-65K + bens
Skills: Manage 3 PM's, Agile (e.g. Scrum), Prince2, PMP, Digital, CAPM.
We are looking for a Project Director with solid digital experience to join a talented and diverse team of highly committed individuals. Here you will be contributing your project management expertise in defining and managing new digital strategies, producing outstanding creative (design & UX) and delivering technical solutions for new digital products.
As part of high-profile accounts with multi-disciplinary teams you'll need to be an excellent communicator and team player. You'll know how to build and provide leadership to diverse project teams. You'll be comfortable stepping out of your comfort zone and tailor your approach to the needs of the project while maintaining the delivery standards and principles set by the company.
We are passionate about developing our project managers and provide excellent training and opportunities to gain experience to develop your career. However we are also looking for project managers who are eager to develop capabilities in your team.
- Define, structure and manage all aspects of a large portfolio of projects or a small programme
- Ensure that the vision and objectives for the solution are preserved throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage project budgets, scope and quality within defined boundaries to ensure profitability
- Work effectively across accounts, multiple projects or a large program.
- Work with different groups within the business to define and setup project teams
- Manage client relationships and provide clear and well-structured communication
- Support sales pitches by contributing Project Management experience and knowledge
- Work with the account team to identity and grow new business opportunities
- Provide leadership and steer your team to the highest standards
- Manage 3rd parties within given boundaries e.g. quality, commercials, scope
- Identify opportunities to develop capability within your team
- Contribute to the development of the domain
- Manage a team of PMs with line management responsibilities
Skills and experience required
- 7+ Years of Project Management experience with a proven track record in delivering digital solutions comprising strategy, customer experience and technology with budgets in excess of £700k + and teams of 50+ FTE's
- Must have worked across at least 2 x large e-commerce builds - excess of £700k budget
- Have proven experience working in a creative agency leading brand or digital teams in a fast paced environment comprised of pitching to clients, delivering a portfolio of work and managing client relationship
- Able to demonstrate clearly the different project and programme management methodologies (E.g. Waterfall, Lean and Agile)
- Very good working knowledge of platform, CMS & technical concepts / deliveries
- Very strong understanding of the strategy and design processes [Strategy / UX / Design]
- Ideally certifications in Agile (e.g. Scrum) or other qualifications such as - Prince 2, CAPM, PMP
- Experience of working with strategic, creative (design and UX/UI) teams as well a software teams to manage an end-to-end project cycle
- Understanding of common web technologies, technical architecture, platforms, CMS, and services
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Strong client facing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary on-shore and off-shore teams
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines within budget and to quality standards
- Equipped with strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Have experience managing a portfolio of projects, a large project or small programme
If you possess the above and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal apply NOW!!!