Job Titles: Programme Manager, Transformation programme manager, Business transformation expert, Business transformation manager.
Key Skills: Business Transformation, Programme Management, Project Management, Stakeholder Engagement, eCommerce, Customer-centric Prince 2, MSP Methodology, Agile, SCRUM, Project Execution, End to End Management, Leadership, Communication, Planning & Organisation.
A senior role offering an opportunity to lead a diverse programme within business transformation for an innovative financial institution. Offers a fast-paced dynamic working environment where you will be managing a team of project managers within the change portfolio. The transformation plans have been heavily invested in over the past few years. Seeking experienced and innovate leader to motivate and manage the department. The ideal candidate will have career changing responsibility, leading and motivating project managers and their teams, delivering multi-million pound technology and business projects. Applicants do not need to have financial services experience to apply for this position, providing a fantastic opportunity for career development into finance industry.
- Supporting the leaders within the team to deliver against plans for the change agenda.
- Stakeholder engagement, establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Help continuously improve and develop the team and the work produced.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered against time, cost and quality expectations.
- Deliver large scale projects and transformation programmes within a matrix environment.
- Work with external partners and handle any related legal issues.
- Recruitment, development and performance management.
- Previous experience in customer centric ecommerce environments is highly desirable
- Superb communications, negotiation and networking skills.
- Previous experience of line management in a matrix environment.
- Business experience as a programme manager working with a portfolio of related and non-related projects.
- Delivery within agreed parameters of time, cost & quality.
- Influential role from initial stages of projects on behalf of the Business and Transformation planning.
- Professional qualification in Project Management including Prince 2 and knowledge of MSP.
This opportunity offers a generous benefits package and career development. To discuss further please contact Stephanie at email@example.com