Programme Manager required. Programme Manager required for initial 3 month contract with Montash's market leading based in Coventry. As Programme Manager you will have extensive experience delivering IT or Digital programmes, and have a proven track-record in the design, build, test and deployment of large scale project suites.
The role will require engagement with various stakeholders in order to establish business requirements and assist in designing viable solutions. The Programme Manager will also be responsible for all financial tracking, business case development and project initiation.
It is highly desirable that the Programme Manager will have strong competencies in Business and Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance, and have significant knowledge Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
To summarise, the Programme Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to develop and deliver large scale projects/programmes
- Experience of working in IT or Digital customer-facing projects
- Eliciting and challenging requirements from stakeholders including executive, senior management, developers and designers
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Working in an Agile environment and able to control and govern scope and requirement variation in this flexible approach
- Knowledge in creating project initiation and process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
If you feel you fit the profile detailed above please send me your most recent CV, and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.