Montash is currently retained by a Financial Leading Organisation seeking to acquire a Senior Programme Manager - Financial Reporting and Tax Portfolio.
Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Programme Manager ideally with previous experience leading teams and projects within a complex environment.
Previous experience within the financial industry is essential.
The Financial Reporting Programme Manager will have a pivotal role within the team to ensure the right level of technology services is available to the business while providing strategic advice for technology delivery, business case and sourcing solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential complex team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Among the key responsibilities for the successful candidate the role will play a key role in the development and capability of the team, and support senior stakeholders across the board.
The ideal candidate should have:
Key demonstrable skills in:
* Stakeholder management (up to Board level)
* Inspirational Leadership
* Communication and Influencing
* Planning and Organising
* Working knowledge of Prince II and MSP familiarisation
* Demonstrable track record in Project / Programme Management experience including budget management
* Strong Line Management experience
* Extensive experience of Financial Reporting - techniques, technology, tools
* Regulatory Reporting - understanding and experience essential
* A thorough understanding of the challenges in the Financial Reporting world (i.e. current and proposed regulation)
* Risk and Issue management
* Versatile Planning skills with sound hands on MSP experience
The succesful candidate will have excellent client engagement skills and be comfortable in technology discussions with both business, finance and IT stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org