Role - Head of Automation or SEO Manager or Programme Manager or Project Manager or Lead
Salary - £50-65K + bens
Location - Northamptonshire
Skills - Digital, Automation, SEO, manager, team leader, continuous improvement
This is an amazing opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative and growing organisation who are going to invest in you to learn Robot Process Automation, Bots and Machine Learning!!!
The primary purpose of the role is the strategic automation of repetitive, operational content processes that include the global New Product Introduction process (NPI), and the optimisation of product data quality.
You will work directly with key Suppliers to digitally transform their business and create new processes that enable on-going, large scale integration of product content data that accelerates the time taken to publish content to customers, from weeks to less than 24 hours.
You will have:
- Extensive Digital Labour and Automation experience with proven track record of automating repetitive operational processes or activities that span multiple software packages
- Evidence of strong team leadership skills
- High Technical IT Competence
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and across teams to ensure effective delivery of the strategy
- Able and comfortable to operate effectively at both strategic and operational levels
- Ability to use knowledge and experience of external best practice to shape automation strategy, direction and delivery
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A Continuous Improvement mindset
If you have the above and posses excellent communication skills apply NOW!!!