Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 Client to source a Programme Manager / Senior Project Manager for a Contract based at one of their offices in Surbiton.
You will be working on a number of different projects ranging from implementing a new Database Solution to sell ancillaries, to making improvements to their mobile applications. They also run continuous programmes to improve their websites and also have a GPDR Project on the go to ensure their systems are compliant.
The Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager is responsible for a permanent team of a Project Manager and 2 Business Analysts with occasional contract resources to supplement. Candidates would need to be able to demonstrate that they have good experience with project governance, particularly financial control and progress tracking. They would also have had experience in a Travel/Retail Environment.
- Proven Programme Manager / Senior Project Manager with relevant track record in driving project/programmes within budget / timescales
- Strong governance skills
- Able to take part in high level Stakeholder meetings and updates with Commerical Director / Head of IT etc
- Able to maintain what could become sensitive relationships
- Self starter
- Experience in an Agile environment and some experience of working in a structured environment generally.
- Relevant technology background in the Web/Digital/Ecommerce space
web / e commerce / web delivery / mobile / applications / ecommerce / web / digital / governance / GDPR / email / retail / travel