Project Analyst - £200 - £250 Per Day - West Midlands - 3+ Month Contract
Montash have been engaged by an iconic organisation based in the West Midlands who are looking for an experienced Project Analyst.
You will be responsible to engage business users, understand objectives and communicate throughout senior management. You need to be able to develop meaningful relationships, create an IT vision and conduct research when necessary.
The ideal candidate will come from a digital, manufacturing or utilities background.
- 3+ years' experience of working in a PMO function (Portfolio Management Office), ideally somewhere challenging and fast-paced.
- Strong experience supporting IT project planning and delivery.
- Able to provide knowledge on executing a strategy plan.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of IT governance.
- Strong background in delivery focused projects and proven experience of delivery capabilities.
- Experience of shaping IT governance, end-to-end governance planning similar to PMO duties.
- Very competent on Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Extremely organised and methodical.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KEYWORDS: JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER / MICROSOFT POWERPOINT / MICROSOFT EXCEL / PMO / PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE / GOVERNANCE / PROJECT DELIVERY / PRODUCT / IT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / UK /