Project Consultant required. A Project Consultant is required to join a busy project management office in Eindhoven, who is delivering one of the largest IT and Business change programs in the Netherlands.
As a Project Consultant you will work across a broad range of innovative products, services and solutions, setting up project planning, overseeing all cutover management, delivering road mapping activities, and supporting all critical stages of transition from both an IT and business perspective.
The Project Consultant will have led large projects, have extensive project planning / project tracking expertise, have significant experience in cutover management, and have a deep understanding of building, testing and deployment in IT Software applications and SAP projects.
In Summary, the Project Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Good background in IT and business change
- Strong project planning capabilities
- Extensive cutover management experience
- Significant involvement in the building, testing and deployment of IT software applications
- Good experience working in enterprise SAP programs
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Comfortable working in enterprise environments and large project management offices
Alongside expert project management skills you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV and await my response.