Project Coordinator - ASAP
Contract: 6 Months
Day Rate: £300-£400 per day
*MUST COME FROM AN INVESTMENT BANKING BACKGROUND*
Working with a Global Investment bank to source and secure a Project Coordinator to work in the devsion of Risk.
The role of Project Coordinator will support the delivery of a large, high-profile, regulatory programme within the Bank. The Project Coordinator will specifically own the front-to-back delivery of test artefacts required by Risk Independent Review & Control as supporting evidence for Risk Methodology certification.
- Financial services background, ideally in a risk management function or similar.
- If not certified, must be aware of a Project Management Methodology (PMI, Prince 2, etc.) and proven track record of PMO function across complex environments.
- Must be well versed in project accounting and financial management associated with delivery in a cost-conscious organisation.
- Competent in the use of MS Office tools including Word, Excel and
- Knowledge of Sharepoint not essential but advantageous.
Risk / Risk methodology / Project delivery / reporting / investment banking / governance