Project Coordinator Key Responsibilities
The project coordinator will be reporting to the Business & Services Manager. This position is based in London but with tight links with the RACS teams located in Asia, Paris, Brussels & New York. The responsibilities of the project coordinator are as follow;
- Act as a single point of contact for CBM to cover all project tasks involving RACS team and obtain sufficient details including RACS budget allocation and project timeline.
- Forecast RACS resources against the project tasks from the project timeline provided by the CBM Project Managers.
- Develop positive relationships with CBM and RACS to support facilitation, tracking and reporting on the programmes.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Track and report project performance, risks and budget related to RACS involvement on a weekly basis to Risk System team.
- Provide assistance to maintain and update the project delivery framework involving RACS.
- Ensure sufficient handover is provided to RCA including documentation, training and monitoring tool.
Professional Qualifications / Candidate Profile
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills