In this job you will realize variable size and variable complexity project(s). You will do so according to contract in a safe, healthy, environmental friendly and efficient way within time and budget. You will manage the team members within the project, while also managing the relation with the client. You will have a big influence in the execution of the projects with a turnover of between 15 million and 200 million Euros
Your main responsibilities will be:
- End responsible for - and managing large and / or complex projects and ensuring safe work environment according to company guidelines.
- Defining project control structure, managing project budget and risks to accomplish optimal profit margin.
- Managing problem analyses and generate creative solutions for high level project plans and translating project plans into operational plans.
- Managing, coaching and appraising the performance of your project team.
- Ensuring optimum client relations and creating commercial opportunities.
- Drafting progress and project close-out reports for company and client.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining (inter) departmental policies, procedures and processes.
- Contributing to the tender process for project management specific aspects.
- Minimum Higher Professional Education (Bachelor)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in multidisciplinary project management in a technical (maritime) environment
- You have a very good command of the English and preferably German language, both written as well as spoken;
- Willing to travel, but also willing to stay abroad during the execution phase of the project (currently in the European region but expected to expand worldwide);
- You are motivated and eager to use your skills in this role.