Project Manager - Surrey - 6 Months - £600 - £700 - IT
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the overall project for the innovation in technology. Throughout this role, technology has a big role to play, therefore the Project Manager will need to be technically strong and have a strong ability to work closely with key stakeholders , both internally and externally. The role will be focused around collecting and driving the project with many countries contributing.
The overall theme for the project is innovation, food, people and technology etc. The Project Manager will be coordinating the entire event focusing on digital, social media, showcasing food technologies, trade fair, touring booths and promoting digital ideas.
The position has a huge complexity, the Project Manager will need to be hands on and used to an environment where they have been heavy-lifting and understanding digital technology extensively.
- Vendor Management
- Events Management
- Supporting the development of innovative technology products - e.g. wearable technologies
- Development and implementation of a new iPad/tablet system
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
- Supporting the future growth of the business' digital strategy
- Strong technical background