Project Manager - £350 - £400 - Contract - 6 Months - London - IT
Montash have been engaged by a global retail organisation to secure a highly experienced Project Manager focused on the Infrastructure and Project Management.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with global retail companies as both a Project Manager and Infrastructure Engineer, focusing on a variety of Infrastructure within stores and using the technical experience you have to understand the difficulties and challenges that the particular store is going through.
- Retail background (NEEDED).
- Extensive Project Management experience.
- Extensive Infrastructure Engineer experience.
- Experience of managing all Infrastructure within stores.
- Service Delivery management.
- Infrastructure experience - Servers, Cables, Computers, Phone Lines etc.
- Stakeholder engagement skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
KEYWORDS: RETAIL / INFRASTRUCTURE / INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / RETAIL PROJECT MANAGER / SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGEMENT / SERVICE DELIVERY / SERVERS / CABLES / COMPUTERS / PHONE LINES / STORE / IMPLEMENTATION / RETAIL /