Montash is currently seeking an experienced permanent Project Manager to join a leading retail organisation. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple end to end projects including ensuring the delivery of all projects in terms of deliverables, costs, and time constraints. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the travel or retail sector and be proficient regarding their understanding of the development cycle and project management methodologies.
The role will include working with both the waterfall and the agile methodologies and will require an individual that is able to manage a range of projects across a business. Global retail or consumer goods experience is MANDATORY.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set:
- Strong Project/ Portfolio management experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications in APMG, Prince 2, PMI or MSP ect.
- A thorough understanding of the development cycle and project management methodologies e.g. agile and waterfall
- Senior Stakeholder Management and strong communication skills.
- The ability to work and communicate with team members both onshore and offshore.
- A strong understanding of Information Technology.
- Experience with delivery and governance.
- Experience ensuring that progress of projects adheres to a specified plan.
The organisation is looking for an extremely high quality project manager as the organisation is currently undergoing a large transformation project and as a result, the right individual can expect to manage exciting projects aswell as receive an impressive base salary, bonus and benefits package. This role is a permanent role based in Hertfordshire.