£60,000 Base Salary + 20% Bonus + Pension + Share Scheme + Industry Discounts + Flexible Benefits
An opportunity has arisen in one of the most successful businesses within recent UK history. This is a true success story of an international organisation leading its market sector. They are looking for a talented Project Manager to join their industry leading IT team where you would help ensure that major IT projects hit the mark on quality, timeframes and budget.
The IT team plans, builds and runs over 125 different business services, and has been instrumental in making the organisation one of the most operationally efficient airlines in the world.
As a Project Manager, you'll look after project delivery throughout the whole software development lifecycle, working closely with development teams, business owners, business analysts, vendors and suppliers. Ultimately, you'll to see to it that all our IT projects and system enhancements are fully supportable and absolutely fit for purpose.
To join as a Project Manager, you'll need:
- A track record of delivering IT projects in a multi-channel landscape
- Ideally a background within a retail organisation
- A PRINCE2 or MSP qualification
- Proficiency in using MS Project
- Experience of leading a team of business analysts and project managers
- Ideally, experience within the airline or retail sector, and of working in an ITIL environment
- A good understanding of business case support and supplier management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Great planning, influencing and stakeholder-management skills
Requirements for the Role
- A successful track record of delivering IT projects to time, cost and quality in a multi-channel landscape.
- Persuasion and influencing skills to ensure that things get done.
- Stakeholder management up to board level.
- Delivery of projects using a combination of in house and external teams.
- Project planning (identifying who needs to be involved, taking into account the availability of others, dependencies between tasks etc.)
If this excellent opportunity is of interest please get in touch. Send your CV to email@example.com or call Barty Isola on 02070140230
Project Manager / multi-channel / prince2 / MSP / retail /