Montash have been engaged by a global travel organisation to search and secure a project manager with Infrastructure experience to oversee the upgrade of 2 new retail IT functions. the Infrastructure project manager will also be accountable for a number of small IT projects
- End to end Project Management of assigned Projects
- oversee and manage a number of small IT projects.
- experience in Infrastructure change projects
- Thorough understanding of the development cycle and project management methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile,) and an ability to switch ensuring maximum flexibility.
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of projects to plan in terms of deliverables, timescales, cost and quality.
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Extensive experience in retail/travel/airlines.
- Production of key project files and documentation. e.g. plan, PID, stage plans , risk and issue logs
This is an immediate requirement for the chosen candidate to join a global organisation and a highly dynamic team. If you are a perfect fit please call in, otherwise submit your profile for a confidential conversation.