Project Manager required. Montash are looking for a Project Manager to join one of their leading clients to help support with the day-to-day running and delivery of a global strategic project to launch a new customer facing proposition in the UK market at the end of 2017.
The Project Manager will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to establish rapport, credibility and relationships quickly at a senior level across the business. The Project Manager will need to demonstrate an understanding of the broader and strategic context of the overall programme and be able to interpret, influence and apply that into effective outcomes.
The Project Manager will need to be able to project manage and roll-out large scale projects with multiple stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and proven Project Manager to support the first market launch (UK) and will involve working in-market to become the go-to person and single point of contact for everything related to this new platform.
This exciting opportunity plays a pivotal role in identifying local market requirements, support models, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, process development and marketing communications activities to enable a successful roll-out in line with global ambitions and guidelines.
In summary, the Project Manager will need to have the following skills:
- Understanding of the digital landscape, channels and digital integration
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and communications
- Understanding of user testing programmes
- Ability to work cross functionally across large organisations
- Previous experience in a global organisation
- Experience of rolling out large scale projects with multiple stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Experience working in automotive industry as a Project Manager
If you feel your profile fits the above then please respond ASAP with your most current CV.