Project Manager required. A Project Manager is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leader in the retail world, on an initial six month contract based in Hampshire. The Project Manager must be commercially and change focussed and will manage cross-functional commercial projects to successful outcomes across the diverse areas of the business - including new products, new markets, acquisition, retail, supply chain and finance initiative.
The Project Manager will work with the Sponsor to substantiate and deliver the overall business case and be responsible for producing and maintaining Project Initiation Documentation. The Project Manager will be responsible for compiling project plans to include: stakeholder analysis, project schedule (with critical path and key milestones) and defining resource requirements. The Project Manager will also analyse and monitor actions, risks, dependencies, key decisions and costs.
- The Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of delivering change
- Experience of working agile Ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally at all levels
- Proficient user of supporting tools - MS Office, planning and collaboration tools
- Experience of working in a fast-moving customer focussed environment - possibly Retail and/or Supply Chain
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix structure and overcome cultural challenges in an international business Experience of managing geographically-dispersed cross-functional project teams
- Financially literate, with financial modelling capabilities
If you are a good fit for this then please apply immediately.