Project Manager required. My globally recognised client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead for the execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
The responsibilities include:
- NPI Project Management of all Operations and Manufacturing Deliverables to meet schedule, costs and quality requirements.
- Identifying and driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects and transfer projects and drive product improvements regarding variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing design for (X) principles.
- Managing several interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities.
- Drive operational excellence of project execution.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products.
- Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing
- Representing Operations in the Project Core team and being Single Point of Contact between Operations and Development Project team
You will have:
- Profound understanding of process FMEA's design reviews, process validation and Knowledge of production process design and a solid know how of logistics/supply chain.
- Experience with LEAN techniques
- Fluency in Dutch and English language
- Strong technical writing skills, good documentation practices
- Project and Stakeholder managements skills.
- Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
If this sounds like you and are interested in the role. Send over your most recent CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org