Project Manager required. My globally recognised client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead for the execution and release of new product introductions within it medical devices field.
The responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Marketing and Sales team.
- Identifying and driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects and transfer projects and drive product improvements regarding variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing design for (X) principles.
- Managing several interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities.
- Defining necessary competences and team composition to fulfil the assignment.
- Drive operational excellence of project execution.
- Cooperate with stakeholders
- Identify Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans;
- Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing
- Representing Operations in the Project Core team and being Single Point of Contact between Operations and Development Project team
You will have:
- Must have experience within the medical domain
- Experience in in either software, mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering
- PMI/PMP certified (or prepared to be certified)
- Knowledge of production process design and a solid knowhow of logistics/supply chain.
- Strong technical writing skills, good documentation practices
- Project and Stakeholder managements skills.
- Experience with ODM (Outsourcing of Design and Manufacturing on basis of in house specification);
- Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.